2 days ago
Monday, March 23, 2009
Menu Plan Monday
As I'm sitting here I have no idea what we are having this week. I have been discombobulated and disorganized for weeks! So, I'm trying to get some order back into the mix.
Monday: Chicken on the grill, cheddar potatoes, creamed peas, rolls
Tuesday: Soccer Practice...Tacos
Wednesday: Baked Rigatoni, salad, french bread
Thursday: I'll be out so letting the guys pick up something fast food.
Friday: Home made pizza night
Saturday: Grilled pork loin, twice baked potatoes, salad, crescent rolls
Sunday: Pork BBQ from leftover loin, tater tots
We generally use our leftovers up for lunches. I try to only cook what we are going to need because no one here really likes leftovers for supper. So, I'll make only what we'll eat and if there is anything left, I pack my husband a lunch container and fix myself a lunch for the next day. Friday's pizza will become lunch while we're cleaning out the garage on Saturday.
That's all I have to say about that!
Check out lots more Menus over at Organizing Junkie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
When I found your blog, I thought someone had hijacked mine :) My blog is bloom where you're planted, so they are awfully close name-wise. Enjoyed your blog!
We'll eat leftovers the second day, but then we get sick of it! I often use leftovers for lunches for me and Evan. It works out good and gives us a break from SANDWICHES!
I've been neglectful in my menu planning too! I might have to do one next week.
Hope you had a good weekend and enjoyed some lovely weather. Our weather has been great, but we're getting some rain several days this week, starting Wednesday, I think! :(
Post a Comment