Soooo, times are uncertain. The J-O-B situation is up in the air. We're cutting back on all our spending and putting away our cash.
Well, almost, except for the little Disney trip we just planned. Our *ahem* third trip. Hopefully things will work out, we won't have to move and we'll get to take that trip.
When the going gets tough, the tough eat free food in Disney World.
2 days ago

2 comments:
We're 33 days away from our Disney trips. I bought ponchos and disposable bibs at Walmart the other day. I still need to get a list together of all the things I need to pack! I'm so nervous!
ETW- I don't know if you'll check back here or not. You will have a wonderful time! Just relax, stick to the plan and make time to enjoy the unexpected. I've heard May is spectacular.
I'd love to hear the details of your trip sometime. I just told my husband, Disney is cheaper than therapy. He booked the trip and told me about it later. I was so proud of him!
Post a Comment