Friday, March 13, 2009

For the love of Pete stop being stupid.

I love you West Virginia. It is a deep and true love. I love everything about you. Your rugged mountains, down to earth people and love of gravy are all dear to my heart.

If you want people to stop making fun of you, stop being stupid. We want people to learn about all the wonderful things WV has to offer. Stop making headlines like these.

When you do stupid stuff like THIS.

You are going to get THIS.

Ban Barbie? Transformers have an unrealistic body type, too. Let's go for those next.

ETA: I know this story is from last week but I get my WV news a little late. Idiots like this lawmaker really hurt the image of WV. It's so sad.

ETAA: Also, I laughed at Jay Leno. I'm ashamed.

3 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

Did you hear the joke Jay Leno told on his show? About WVians couldn't relate to Barbie because she has all her teeth (or something to that effect). Excellent, no?

A. said...

ETW: I hate to admit I laughed at Jay Leno. What can I say, I thought it was funny.

Tina said...

Well, we can't always agree, but I still love reading your opinions about things!

Hope you had a good weekend!