Sunday, March 1, 2009

Happiness for sale...

Did you know you could buy happiness, peace and contentment by the gallon at Home Depot? Well, you can. For $25 a gallon you can banish the winter blues and brighten your outlook. Mine came in the form of a warm yellow color with accents of creamy white.

I love yellow. I've painted the inside of nearly every home we've had some form of the same shade of yellow. It's warm and bright and goes with nearly everything.

At any rate, my foyer and living room are sporting a sunny new outlook.

I'm not feeling too bad myself.

2 comments:

Evil Twin's Wife said...

I bet we have almost the same color from Home Depot! (Cracked Wheat).

Tina said...

We painted our bedroom a cheery yellow last fall. If I had my way several more rooms in our house would be some shade of yellow.

I have to restrain myself!