2 days ago
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Menu Plan Monday
Our schedule is all messed up this week. So, I'll just plan ahead and do my best. My in-laws are visiting on Thursday-Sunday and since we won't see them over the holidays, we're having "Thanksgiving" dinner on Friday.
Sunday: Grilled Pork Loin, Au-Gratin potatoes, green beans, corn (for those that think Green Beans are not human food), Parmesan bread.
Monday: Soccer Practice. Leftover Pork loin made into BBQ. Leftover potatoes.
Tuesday: BFD (Breakfast for dinner). Hash brown Casserole from Paula Deen. We had it a couple weeks ago. Yum!!
Wednesday: Grilled chicken breasts, buttered noodles, big green salad.
Thursday: In-laws arriving. Will make meatballs in the morning and put them in the crock pot. Spaghetti and meatballs, bread, salad
Friday: Our Thanksgiving with them. Turkey, Ham, gravy, mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole, dumplings, corn, green beans, rolls, pumpkin pie (from me), coconut cream pie (from a local bakery), punch, dill dip, veggie tray. I think that is everything.
Saturday: Taking the visitors to the Children's Museum. Dinner at P.F. Chang's.
Sunday : Leftovers. Probably in some form or another most of the week!
See more menus HERE!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Am I the only person who has never been to P.F. Chang's? I need to check that place out!
I'd love to come over to house for dinner on Friday! :) Thanksgiving is too far away!
Love P.F. Chang's! Thanks for posting a comment over on my blog. I noticed you are a NEW INDIANA mommy. Close to Indy I assume? We are on the west side of Indy... always looking for new mommies to befriend. If you are close, we should plan a play date!
Post a Comment