
Well, I'm feeling much better. Nothing like a little grocery shopping and Sam's Club to make a girl feel better about cooking. We aren't having anything fancy. Just a few family favorites, some comfort food and some baking.
We went to the orchard over the weekend, so I have tons of apples! Yay! The weather has cooled off a little and we spent some time this weekend working around the house. I'm feeling energized and homey.
Monday: Soccer practice. Creamed Turkey (I roasted a turkey several weeks ago and froze the leftovers) over noodles, veggies, crusty bread
Tuesday: Lasagna, Garlic toast, salad, plus I want to try this for dessert. Crockpot rice pudding. YUM! It's going to get down to 47 degrees that evening. Yee-HAW!!!
Wednesday: Roast (crockpot with pepsi and soup mix), veggies, mashed potatoes, home made hot applesauce, home made bread
Thursday: BBQ Beef Sandwiches (out of leftover roast), baked beans, salad
Friday: Movie and game night. Home made pizza.
Saturday: Hamburgers, fries, baked beans (We plan on going to the outlet mall after the soccer game so we'll see. We may stop for something on the way. Or eat it late when we get home.)
Breakfasts: Oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, waffles, maybe these breakfast cookies.
Lunches: Ham and Turkey Croissants (thank goodness for spell check), PBJ, chips, apples, peaches, various leftovers
Baking: I think I'll make a pie or cobbler out of some of our apples. The weather is starting to cool down. Yay!! Cookies, bread. I need a good pizza crust if anyone has one.
Get lots more ideas HERE!!!
We went to the orchard over the weekend, so I have tons of apples! Yay! The weather has cooled off a little and we spent some time this weekend working around the house. I'm feeling energized and homey.
Monday: Soccer practice. Creamed Turkey (I roasted a turkey several weeks ago and froze the leftovers) over noodles, veggies, crusty bread
Tuesday: Lasagna, Garlic toast, salad, plus I want to try this for dessert. Crockpot rice pudding. YUM! It's going to get down to 47 degrees that evening. Yee-HAW!!!
Wednesday: Roast (crockpot with pepsi and soup mix), veggies, mashed potatoes, home made hot applesauce, home made bread
Thursday: BBQ Beef Sandwiches (out of leftover roast), baked beans, salad
Friday: Movie and game night. Home made pizza.
Saturday: Hamburgers, fries, baked beans (We plan on going to the outlet mall after the soccer game so we'll see. We may stop for something on the way. Or eat it late when we get home.)
Breakfasts: Oatmeal, cereal, pancakes, waffles, maybe these breakfast cookies.
Lunches: Ham and Turkey Croissants (thank goodness for spell check), PBJ, chips, apples, peaches, various leftovers
Baking: I think I'll make a pie or cobbler out of some of our apples. The weather is starting to cool down. Yay!! Cookies, bread. I need a good pizza crust if anyone has one.
Get lots more ideas HERE!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment