Sunday, September 14, 2008

Menu Plan Monday





Things did not go the way I planned last week at all. However, we did really well not eating out. Well, except for Sunday Night when the power was out from a wind storm. We went for pizza and I must say, it was pretty darn good.

Oh, and also we went to Red Robin on Thursday.

OK, clearly, things did not go as planned and we DID eat out too much. I'll do better this week. I mean it! Oh, and the Crockpot Caramel Rice Pudding...not great. It was Ok, but we probably wouldn't make it again.

Monday: Soccer Practice AND it is going to be chilly and raining. Chili and this corn cake casserole. It looks really good.

Tuesday: Pork chops, rice, fried apples

Wednesday: Meatloaf, mashed potatoes, green beans.

Thursday: Leftover night. This is a first for us. We normally don't really eat leftovers but, I think the budget would benefit! There should be at least chili and meatloaf.

Friday: Grocery store night. I won't even pretend. We'll totally eat out.
note: I remember when Friday night meant PARTY for the weekend!! Now it means WAL-MART! And if we're feeling adventurous, STARBUCKS!

Get more, many more, menus HERE!!!

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Great menu, I'm making meatloaf this week too :)

My Menu Plan

Pufferfish Mommy said...

Can I come for dinner on Monday? That sounds so GOOD! :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm new to the whole menu-planning thing, too... but, so far - so good.

savvysuzie said...

Hahaha...I remember when Friday night didn't end until Saturday afternoon :) Now it means go to bed early so I can get the shopping done on Saturday before the baby gets too rambunctious!
I mentioned Pork chops and fried apples to my hubby and his eyes lit up - I will have to try that soon!