Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Time

I know that no one really reads this. It is just nice to pretend I'm talking to someone. It's like a journal.

Anyway, I sounded very unhappy in my last post. I'm not unhappy. I'm just frustrated. I DO like a lot of things about where we are. The yard is awesome and I love the fireplace. My frustration is more with being temporary. Just wanting my own place.

And it will pass. I will remember to do my best to make this place a home. I will keep my feelings from clouding our life here. It's a good place to call home. And while we are doing our time here, paying our dues for the mistakes we've made, I WILL remember that I have a wonderful, full life. I have a husband I adore and a son who it the light of my life. I will do my very best to make this a home for them.

Some day we will move on. I want to look back on this time with happy memories.

No comments: