My parents will be arriving in T - 6 hours. Yee-haw!!! The house has yet to be cleaned. I just went on the back porch to find a black mess from one of the potted plants. It was probably the chipmunk or the husband being over enthusiastic with the hose. They have no bed to sleep on at the moment. The house smells funky.
We have a really fun weekend planned, though. Mom and I are shopping and leaving the boys on their own. We are all going to the renaissance festival this weekend to see the Knights! We just did a little study on knights for fun and I thought we'd wrap it up with this. Plus, it will just be fun.
Well, I'm off to put Mrs. Meyers (lavender scented if you were wondering) to work and get this house clean. I'll be back after a nice long weekend.
2 days ago

1 comment:
Hope you have a great time!
Post a Comment