Sunday, August 24, 2008

Menu Plan Monday





We're getting a cool front out of Canada for this week. Highs around 81-83 degrees and much lower humidity. I'm so very glad. We've really been in the mood for comfort food. Plus, I'm getting my new stove on Wednesday. I'm so excited. The stove here is around 30 years old. No lie. The oven is so yucky. I can't even say how I feel about it. It is nice to have the new stove just in time for baking season. My parents are coming at the end of the week for the long weekend so menus are short for me this week! Also, I'm uninspired by the end of summer and a faulty stove. It will all be much more creative next week!

Monday: Smoked Sausage, Au Gratin potatoes, Green beans

Tuesday: Grilled Cheese, soup of choice (Soccer Night)

Wednesday: New stove is supposed to be in. Will be pulling out the old one and putting in the new one after hubby gets off work. We'll probably just get pizza.

Thursday: Spaghetti, salad, garlic toast

Friday: My parents arrive. We'll be going out.

Breakfasts: Cereal, poptarts, baked oatmeal (after the oven goes in)

Lunch: Ham sandwiches, bologna, chips, cheese sticks, fruit

See many many more (and much more creative) menus HERE!

1 comment:

Chel said...

I love grilled cheese sandwiches. Put a little ham or sliced chicken with some fresh spinach. Yummo.