Monday, April 6, 2009

Recovering from the weekend...

So, you know, the unplugging didn't really work. We had my in-laws here for 4 days and did some running around and visited the northern part of Indiana.

We did go to Amish Country over the weekend and I'll have to say it was kind of nice. There were lots of pretty things to drool over and a ton of really good food to eat. My husband and son spent a good hour in the Meat and Cheese shop with toothpicks and free samples. The highlight of the day!

I kind of feel like I've been run over by a truck today. The big ole stress truck. I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with having my in-laws here for 4 days.

It has been snowing most of the day! Snowing! Can you believe that? It's so strange to look outside and see flowers, the beginnings of leaves and snow falling from the sky. I'm happy to be cozy and warm inside today. I'm contemplating baking something just to warm up.

And I'm doing a lot of praying.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hey, Amy! Amish country sounds like fun, but I know it had to be stressful too!

Hope you can recover!

Yeah, the weather is wacky. It was in the 70s yesterday. We might get flurries tonight, but then have temps back in the 60s by Wednesday!

Email when you get a chance and let me know about the job situation.

I'm off to the lovely laundry mat!

Evil Twin's Wife said...

It's supposed to snow here tomorrow, although I'm still in denial. Just in case, though, I've cleared my schedule and will snuggle at home all day! :-)