It's going to be a beautiful and warm day here in Indy. I'm going to hang some sheets on the line, weed the flower beds and watch my son do tricks on the trampoline.
I'd say we have about a 50/50 chance of ending up moving. J.'s job definitely is going bust. He was able to buy a little time and is hoping to find something before the sand runs out. I can't sit around here and worry about it for days and weeks. We have to go on living our life.
So that is what I'm going to do. I am grasping a bit of reality as well. No matter how bad this situation is we will be OK. We have each other, we're healthy and we are together. We aren't going to end up on the street or starve to death. We have enough family that would eagerly take us in.
I'm not eager to move yet again, but also I can admit that I would embrace the adventure. We might as well have our adventures while we are young enough to enjoy them. And to recover from them.
In the end, we'll end up right where God wants us to be. There is comfort in that.
2 days ago

3 comments:
The title of your blog is so appropriate. I am so sorry you are having to go through the things you are going through. I loved your Dalmatians theme night.
Just go with the flow, that's a good attitude. In fact, it's the only attitude you can have and stay sane, I think. :-)
This sounds like such a stressful time. I admire your attitude. Know that you and your family are in my family's prayers!
Post a Comment