I think J. would rather be back on that bed of nails rather than headed to company headquarters for this meeting where he may come home unemployed.
Me and J. on the beach. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! When the going gets tough...the tough laugh maniacally.
Things are chaotic. No surprise, though. Isn't life always a bit chaotic? I'm OK with it normally. It's just that right now I find myself faced with the possibility of not only another BIG move but also the possibility of a complete lifestyle change. Honestly, I don't know what to think about that. On one hand I'm holding onto this life with white knuckles. On the other hand, I'm willing to embrace the adventure if it means a steady job and a secure income.
We just can't keep making these changes. We need to settle into a real life. Not one that is always spent waiting for the next opportunity. We're eager to establish our own traditions and to build upon our life.
I know that we'll be OK no matter what happens. We have so many people that love us. The three of us are incredibly close and I know that as long as we are together, we'll be OK.
Still, I was hoping that we were well on our way to being settled. I'm getting too old for this.



2 comments:
I'm really no good with the unknown and uncertainty, so I do feel your pain. I hope that the dust settles soon and y'all are back to the normal routine - whatever that may be. {{{HUGS}}}
Let us know as soon as you can. I'm hoping for the best!
Post a Comment