2 days ago
Monday, November 17, 2008
Menu Plan Monday!
Thanksgiving is coming!! Yay! I'll be traveling to my Mom's at the end of the week while my husband stays here to fend for himself. He'll join us for the big "Turkey Day." I find that I am very busy and noticed, after a trip to the grocery, that way too many "convenience" dinner items made it into my cart. However, since I already spent the money, we're just going to go with it and get back on track after the big day. That said, I'm doing my best with what I've got:
Monday: Baked potato and cheese soup topped with bacon, green onions and sour cream. Green salad (from a bag).
Tuesday: Spaghetti, salad and hopefully I'll make some bread to round this out.
Wednesday: Baked chicken, boxed potatoes, green beans
Thursday: smoked sausage, fried potatoes and onions, peas
Friday: I'll just leave this open and wing it. Probably tacos.
I'll be gone after Friday and the husband is eating Chef Boyardee (hey, it makes him appreciate me). He'll also fend for himself next week. There will be boxes of mac and cheese should he be so inclined. Knowing him, he'll swing through McDonald's while I'm not looking. But what can I say, that is probably the better option!
Get lots more menus HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment