Sunday, November 30, 2008

He got one!!

We just got home about an hour ago. I have lots to report but didn't want to waste a minute until I told everyone that NICHOLAS GOT HIS FIRST DEER!!!

His PapPap took him hunting on Saturday. They called around 1:00 to say they got one. I was standing in Best Buy clapping my hands and cheering. I was in the video game section buying a Wii game that will go unnamed at this point.

If you aren't into the whole hunting thing, ignore this. My husband doesn't hunt but my whole family does. However, we were both very proud of our boy. He's only 7 so it was more of an assist but he's still beaming from ear to ear and telling stories.

1 comment:

Tina said...

That's so great! He'll never forget that hunting trip! What a great memory!

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!