Thursday, October 23, 2008

It's all good

I'm cold. My fingers are cold. There are snow flurries in the forecast for Monday and Tuesday of next week. There is a small fire crackling in the hearth. I started it all by myself this morning without even a starter log.

The wind is howling outside but the sun in rising bright in the blue sky. Leaves are swirling all around the yard. They're falling at an alarming rate in the gusty wind. Tomorrow is going to be a bit raw and wet. A great day for something warm from the oven.

We're headed to BouncerTown in a few hours to meet a homeschool buddy. Bouncing, jumping, climbing and lunch. Later, we'll pick Daddy up from the bus, maybe get a quick bite for dinner. We have plans to wander Lowe's. Love that. I want to look at some rugs and have thoughts of redoing Ns room.

I'm sipping a McDonald's coffee. We had to take J. to the bus this morning so we could have the car. We were grumpy and cold so N and I stopped at McDs for breakfast. Pancakes for him and a sausage biscuit for me. The robust aroma of a McDonald's coffee filled the truck making me think of driving in the dark to WV for a visit. It seems there is always coffee involved.

It's all good.

No comments: