2 days ago
Monday, January 5, 2009
Menu Plan Monday
Wow! So, it's been a while since I did a menu plan. Probably before Thanksgiving. It's been a busy and wonderful holiday season around here. However, I'm ready, so ready, to get things back to normal and back into routine.
I'm still a bit disorganized in the pantry with lots of strange odds and ends hanging about. Hopefully though I'll get all that organized and get actual groceries next week. As it is, I'm making "do."
Monday: Turkey pot pie with biscuit topping
Tuesday: Chicken breasts in the crock pot with salsa. We'll put this in tortilla shells and serve with cheese, lettuce and sour cream
Wednesday: Tuna cakes and macaroni and cheese and a veggie
Thursday: Leftovers
Friday: Ravioli with meat sauce
Saturday: Grocery day so I'll find something at the store
Sunday: Pot roast in the crock pot
lunches: PBJ, leftovers, chicken noodle soup
Breakfasts: oatmeal, pancakes, breakfast sandwiches, eggs in a basket, waffles
Hope you have a great week. Find more menus HERE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment