We are back to school on Monday. I have to admit, the long break was nice but I find that I'm kind of excited to start back to our little home school. There are stars to earn, lap books to make, stories to read and frustrations to sooth.
I like the morning routine of getting our breakfast and sitting down together and the exhilaration of finishing up for the day.
The only issue in all of this right now, I have NOTHING planned yet. Nothing. Nada. Zip.
I am not panicking. I'm sitting down this afternoon at the (new!) kitchen table with the laptop, notebooks, fresh pens and lots of ideas. I will not emerge until I have a good list of ideas and plans. And probably an order or two to place. I realize most other homeschoolers did all of this in August. I used the time from August to November to strengthen some basics with N. We'll go into the full swing of the year come Monday. Well, if I can get some plans made. I have an idea of what we want to do. It's just putting it all together.
It is an adventure.
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment