Well, shoot! Looks like I can't complain about the chilly weather I woke up to this morning --- lows in the 20s! It's supposed to be around 11 degrees tonight. Still not as bitterly cold as zero, though.
My brother lives in southern California and you can imagine how much I love to hear him complain about the chilly 60 degree weather they get out there! Ha ha!
If you take your baby outside, you deserve a medal!
We went off on our grand adventure West. What we found was that together we can do anything. We decided to come back home and we brought back a major blessing. After 9 years of waiting, we added a little girl to our family. That's a big adventure!
2 comments:
Well, shoot! Looks like I can't complain about the chilly weather I woke up to this morning --- lows in the 20s! It's supposed to be around 11 degrees tonight. Still not as bitterly cold as zero, though.
My brother lives in southern California and you can imagine how much I love to hear him complain about the chilly 60 degree weather they get out there! Ha ha!
If you take your baby outside, you deserve a medal!
I don't "do" snow and such. That's my husband's job. LOL.
Post a Comment