The sun is peaking out from the clouds.
The windows are open and I hear birds singing.
My family is healthy and together.
Gain fabric softener.
The buzz of the dryer letting me know the towels are dry. I want to bury my face in the warmth and smell the freshness!
Blankets on the line outside today to freshen for company this weekend.
I'm making lasagna for supper.
I'm thankful for the little things that make me happy. I don't ever want to get so grumpy and bitter that I can't enjoy the simpler things. There is beauty in everything.
2 days ago

2 comments:
Ahhh, I love fresh towels from the dryer too. And, my kids enjoy any warm item (pants, blankets, whatever). Have a blessed day tomorrow too!
The warm weather this week has been fantastic! I am so ready for spring!
I really enjoy the smell of my fabric softener too (Downy!)! Glad I'm not the only one!
Post a Comment