Just wanted to let you know, I'll be blogging our move and our new adventure in Utah
HERE!
I sent my husband to Utah with a camera. He took 8 pictures. All of them from the car. *sigh* I KNOW he was all about getting the job and salary negotiations yadda yadda. Still, he could have taken a minute to take a few pictures. Anyway, it's short on scenery at the moment but I'm sure there will be plenty in the future.
I'm not writing about our move right now simply because moving across country is more complicated than I thought. We're starting to turn on each other. Js work is giving him a hard time. The more I try to accomplish the less I'm getting done.
But, visit the new place if you get a chance. I promise it will get more exciting in the days to come.
We Ride West.
2 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment